On-Site Training (OST) is an on-request service offering high-quality customised, affordable training on your doorstep.
We bring what you need to your door
- You propose the date(s) and duration; a half day, one day, two days or more.
- You choose the location.
- You select the capacity: from beginners to advanced learners; from 20 up to 40 participants.
- ASTP-Proton will match your training needs with the right expert(s).
- Highly-qualified experts in the field with international training experience are at your disposal.
- We will customise a curriculum based on your topic selection, either based on existing courses or we can help you create bespoke training for your staff’s needs.
- Please refer to our past courses for inspiration, from the 3-day training courses or masterclasses.
Depending on the number of trainer(s) and participants, the duration and location of the training; a one-day training is available from €250 per person.
World-class, ATTP accredited training
- All ASTP-Proton OSTs are eligible for Continuing Education (CE) points from the Alliance of Technology Transfer Professionals (ATTP).
- Take your staff one-step closer to becoming Registered Technology Transfer Professionals (RTTP).
Successful On-Site Training have been delivered to the following satisfied clients
- Barrié Foundation, Spain
- BioFIT event – Eurasanté, France
- China Technology Exchange (CTEX)
- European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) – European Space Agency (ESA), the Netherlands
- Government of Catalonia – ACCIÓ, Spain
- Paul-Drude-Institut für Festkörperelektronik (PDI) – Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V., Germany
- Research Council of Norway
- Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- University of Debrecen – Medical and Health Science Center, Hungary
- University of Southern Denmark
- University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna, Austria
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland