WHAT IS THE NAAC ?
The NAAC is the National Associations Advisory Committee, composed of 32 European national associations (NAs) of K/TT. The NAAC is a governing body within the ASTP-Proton association and chaired by the ASTP-Proton Vice President NAAC, Andrew Carlin.
A National Association is:
- a formal KTT Association (institutional or individual memberships), or
- an informal KTT association, with the intention to formalize its National Association
WHAT DOES THE NAAC OFFER?
The role of each national association is crucial to the development of national K/TT activities in Europe. ASTP-Proton, being the European association in knowledge and technology transfer, aims at increasing the efficiency of the European innovation system, but will not be able to reach a maximum level without the support of the national associations.
The NAAC facilitates interactions with its members in, at least, the following areas:
- EU representation
- the Body of Knowledge (for example staff exchange, building on TT library, peer review, exchange of case studies)
- regional Capacity Building Technology Transfer expertise
- European survey and impact measurement
- professional development on European, as well as on national level, such as trainings, courses or events
- Capacity Building National Associations (CBNA)
- support in the formalization process of National Associations
The NAAC have developed a Handbook for a National Association in Knowledge Transfer. Download the first edition here
WHICH COUNTRIES ARE REPRESENTED IN THE NAAC ?
Stating October 2015, the following 32 European national associations in K/TT are active NAAC members
|1||Austrian TT Network||Austria|
|4||Bulgarian Network of Technology Transfer (BNTT)||Bulgaria|
|5||Informal TT network||Croatia|
|7||Danish National Network for Technology Transfer (DNNT)||Denmark|
|8||Informal TT network||Estonia|
|12||Technology and Knowledge Transfer Forum of Hungarian Universities||Hungary|
|13||Iceland TT Network||Iceland|
|14||IKTIG (Irish Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Group)||Ireland|
|16||Informal TT network||Lithuania|
|17||Maltese TT Network||Malta|
|18||Dutch Technology Transfer Professionals Association||Netherlands|
|19||Association of Innovation Companies in Norway (FIN)||Norway|
|20||PACTT (Polish Network of Academic Technology Transfer Centres)||Poland|
|21||IP Management Poland||Poland|
|22||UTEN/ GAPI (Informal network Portugal)||Portugal|
|23||Informal TT network||Serbia|
|24||Slovenian TT Network||Slovenia|
|27||Swedish Network for Innovation and Technology Transfer Support (SNITTS)||Sweden|
|28||The Swiss Technology Transfer Association (SwiTT)||Switzerland|
|29||University-Industry Collaboration Centers Platform (USIMP)||Turkey|
|30||TTIRA (Technology Transfer Inter-Regional Association)||Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova|
|32||Association for University Research and Industry Links (Auril)||United Kingdom|