Types/rates of membership
INDIVIDUAL FULL MEMBERSHIP 1
INDIVIDUAL FULL MEMBERSHIP 2for countries with an official price level index below 80
INDIVIDUAL ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP 3
STUDENT FULL MEMBERSHIP 4
GROUP INDIVIDUAL FULL MEMBERSHIP 5
Cumulative €10 discount for each additional employee, down to a minimum of €60 for each person
1 This is the standard type of membership ASTP Proton which gives its members full access to the website and all its information. Moreover, such members have voting rights at meetings of the general assembly. Voting rights are reserved for the member himself not to any organization in which the member is connected or employed.
2 In previous year ASTP-Proton had a discount for CEE countries which has now been replaced by a discount based on national purchasing power according the official EU/eurostats indices of purchasing power for 2015: http://ec.europa.eu, consumption per capita and price level indices – for countries with an official price level index below 80. This includes: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine.
3 The associate membership is for individuals who wish to be involved in some of the activities of ASTP-Proton, such as website, conferences, etc. while accepting certain restrictions such as no voting rights, no discounts on events and limited access.
4 To be eligible for this membership the individual shall be a student, currently enrolled in a master degree program or pursuing a PhD degree with a university or college.
5 An employer may nominate multiple named employees who each receive Individual Full Membership.
However, to recognize those multiple employees for membership and receive group discount, the following conditions are to be met:
CONDITIONS FOR GROUP INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
- The individuals in question must belong to the same employer (i.e. have the same Internet domain in their email-addresses).
- The employer must be an institutional member in good standing with ASTP-Proton.
- If a TTO, the Director of the TTO must be signed up as an Individual Full Member and serve as the point of contact towards ASTP-Proton.
- The employer will provide a list of names to ASTP-Proton of all Individual Full Members which will be invoiced in return.
- The employer must accept and pay one invoice per group application from ASTP-Proton with the total membership fees for all employees registered on our website.
For clarification hereafter an example of volume discounts in practice for Individual Full Membership
1st Membership pays €250
2nd Membership pays €240
3rd Membership pays €230
And so on till…
19th Membership pays €70
20th Membership pays €60
21st Membership pays €60
Membership follows the calendar year, join soon and take full advantage of our service