Inteum, long-term sponsors of ASTP-Proton, are once again supporting the community by sponsoring a scholarship to our 2018 Annual Conference in Liège, 23-25 May.
This year’s event: Technology Transfer in a Changing Environment will be the community’s premier event attended by 300+ TTO professionals from 35 countries, 50% of whom are senior managers, and this scholarship is a great opportunity for a someone to experience conference for the first time.
Eligible applicants should:
• First time ASTP-Proton event attendees
• Employed full time by an organisation that has at least one ASTP-Proton member
• From an organisation located in EU or UK
The scholarship will provides*:
• Conference registration core registration fee only, NO add-ons;
• Round-trip travel to the conference; and,
• Accommodation at the contracted ASTP-Proton hotel at the published rate
*Up to a maximum value of $2,000 USD total per recipient.
Complete applications must be received by Inteum no later than Monday, 23 April 2018 to be included in the draw.
Explore the details and download the application for here.